Is Phone Etiquette Killing Your Business?
Nicole Wiedeman, CSE
Funeral Celebrant, First Call Facilitator
Even in today's techie world, phones are STILL so vital to our funeral homes and advance planning goals. Research and objective data has shown us that we aren't connecting with families through empathy, listening, professionalism and tone. This session will give you the skills to take your phone customer service and outbound client calling to the next level.
Key Program Objectives include the Top Ten Tips for Deathcare and Funeral Planning Advisors and Concrete Methods for Meaningful Phone Pricing Discussions:
- Proper ways to answer and place preneed business calls
- Asking the right questions to better serve your families
- Techniques for effective use of names in a phone conversation
- Phrases and terminology that derail a preneed phone discussion
Concrete Methods for Meaningful Phone Pricing Discussions
- Deploying open-ended questions to determine types of service wants
- Tips on moving a phone discussion to an in-home or funeral home preneed discussion
- Items and tips to be cognitive of during phone conversations regarding FTC regulations both at-need and preneed
- Job Aids for Call Intake and Pricing
1.5 CE Hour, Includes 1 Hour of Preneed
Generously sponsored by The Bancorp