Preneed Master Trust
Now is the time to discover why the OFDA Master Trust is the best choice! With its ease of use, and statewide recognition, the Master Trust can be used for all your preneed clients, or just a few. With no minimum deposit requirement, this trust is ideal for someone making payments, as well as the lump-sum, paid-in-full customer. Our product captures market growth with the additional protection of a minimum crediting rate. RBC Trust Company (Delaware) Limited serves as Trustee, and joins the 770 group of UBS Financial Services as investment manager.
What are the features and benefits of the Master Trust?
The Master Trust is reviewed monthly by an active group of committee members consisting of funeral directors, legal counsel, accounting professionals, third party administrator, Trustee, and Investment Manager.
- 15.46%* Year-to-Date rate of return, net of ALL fees (as of 12/19/2019)
- No minimum deposit requirements, age restrictions or chargebacks
- Credit Card and electronic check acceptance through OFDA terminal
- Up to 10% Initial Service Fee paid to funeral home (on guaranteed contracts)
- Online contracts
- Approved Institutional Depositor with ARPPS - Master Trust will submit report and payment for your convenience
- Quarterly reports and online account balances
- Annual reporting is provided to funeral homes for reporting your preneed accounts to the Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors
How can you get started?
For more information concerning the OFDA Master Trust, including rate of return history, email Laura Dempsey or call the office today. The OFDA Master Trust’s performance has been highly competitive. Maximize your preneed dollars and Trust with us!