Positive, healthy thinking is as essential to great leadership and building a winning culture as the air we breathe. Leading yourself and a team of people has never been more complicated than it is today. As a leader, every move you make is either breathing life into your organization or slowly killing it. The atmosphere can easily turn toxic, with negativity, blame, and doubt poisoning the culture. Just like every human being on the planet needs good air to breathe, every organization needs leadership that breathes life into its people to sustain the energy required to complete its mission.
The funeral industry continues to aim to care for people and families in the midst of an ever-changing world. How you care for people, empathize for others, and breathe energy into those who are hurting will help you reach your goals and accomplish your Mission. In a high-stress environment, we all need good air to breathe.
Join Jason as he explores a few of the six key mindsets he talks about in his latest book- Clarity, Inclusivity, Agility, Grit, Rest, and Ownership. These mindsets bring energy to every team and expand their productivity and YOUR organization’s potential.
Breathing Oxygen Mindsets That Expand: Every human being on the planet needs oxygen to live. So does your organization!
- Clarity - Vision + Direction: The best leaders improve everyone’s sight lines
- Inclusivity - Participatory + Alignment: Every time the circle widens, the possibilities expand
- Agility - Possibility + Adaptability: Letting go of old ways allows more room to breathe
- Grit - Resolve + Toughness: Toughness is breathing through the pain
- Rest - The Secret to Elite Performance: To go further, stop and take a deep breath
- Ownership - Accountability + Action: Accountability gives energy and life to others
1 CE Hour, General
Jason V. Barger
Step Back Leadership Consulting, LLC