At Neptune Society, our mission is to provide peace of mind through end of life planning with a customer centric workplace that provides families with dignified and affordable cremations services
General Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The Location Manager will develop and expand the Company’s At Need cremation business while working with Sales Manager to generate and/or increase the Pre-need business. Also, responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our clients and their families while managing cost.
- Direct and control the operational activities of the location, providing products and services allied to the cremation arrangements, memorialization and / or disposition of the deceased.
- Major objectives are to provide the highest quality services and products, to satisfy the need of any client family, to maximize budgeted profit plans for the location, and maintain a positive employee relations atmosphere. Select, train and motivate location staff to assure that they create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Supervise or schedule staffing requirements to provide personnel for making arrangement with client families, direction of funeral, memorial or other service for client families. Coordinate with other Location Managers to achieve maximum utilization of resources and cost efficiencies.
- Assure that staff members understand location goals, policies and procedures. Practice and promote teamwork among location staff. Ensure services are conducted in a manner that exceeds the expectations of our client families.
- Maintain the building and grounds to assure cleanliness at all times and implements corrective action when the same is not accomplished.
- Participate in community, civic or fraternal organizations as a part of the local promotional efforts of the Company.
- Achieve the location’s annual financial and marketing goals while assuring that the location’s operating practices comply with appropriate regulations and Company policies.
- At least 2 years managerial experience or 5 years industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred and completion of a diploma training program at a college or technical school specializing in Funeral Services
- A valid state Funeral Director licensure is required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High level understanding of all competitors and the demographic patterns influencing location business and market share
- In-depth knowledge of market environment and competitive pricing
- Must understand how to analyze financial reports to determine actions necessary to maintain or improve the location’s performance
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task and set priorities
Some rewarding benefits we provide include:
- Competitive health plans with generous employer paid portion
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary and bonus potential (applies to most positions)
- Robust Training and seasoned leaders foster mentor relationships for new employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
If you are committed to teamwork, respect, trust, communication and accountability we would love to have you join our growing team today!
Please e-mail resumes to Holly Warco at firstname.lastname@example.org. Holly can also be reached at (724) 263-1554.